Polaris 1600E 2kw Electric Fire
The Polaris range offers a stunning ultra-realistic flame, which has been achieved by carefully modelling the fuel bed from actual logs sourced from woodlands. Extensive work has also been placed on creating stunning mood lighting, designed to produce the perfect atmosphere on any occasion. The optional mood lighting enables you to power and control up to 6 metres of LED lights, which can be incorporated into your designs.
You can create a fire look, which is completely unique. Whether that’s toning down the flames to show red-hot embers on the fire bed, or maybe you want a strong, fast flame (there are 5 flame speeds) to warm a room on a cold evening – it’s totally up to you.
- Active Glowing Ember Fuel Bed with five brightness settings and a choice of thirteen different colours and a setting that cycles through all the options
- Realistic flame effect with a choice of three flame colours and five flame speeds
- Supplied with logs as standard. All logs are hand-painted to be extremely realistic and no log is repeated in the set which includes brown logs, moss logs, split logs and bark pieces. The fuel bed also includes realistic embers and bark
- LED technology (low running cost long life) lighting effect on the fires•Supports and controls compatible LED mood lights (controlled with appliance remote control). It will support up to six metres of optional LED lighting strips to illuminate your installation feature, fireplace or general surround
- All spare parts can be exchanged through the removal of the glass and the parts are all plug-and-play modules
- The fires are fully compliant with eco design standard•Anti-reflective window front and sides as standard•Full functional remote supplied as standard
- 1-2kW Adaptive control (on board energy manager)
- Accurate room temperature control (Electronic thermostat in hand remote)
- Daily and 7-day Programmable Heating •Supplied with wall bracket and 2 mounting brackets
- Kettle Plug Cable for easy prewiring.
Glass front only
Glass Front and Sides
Both Versions also have
Remote Control: The Polaris features a remote control to adjust heat, timer & light settings
Heat Output: 1/2kW